Buying a house is one of those lifelong dreams for many of us – or is it? In this episode, I ask myself the question whether I even want to buy a house and why us non-commital millennials sometimes consider a house more of a burden rather than a blessing.
I will cover:
- The questions to ask yourself to figure out whether you even want to buy a house/property or not
- Why the question “can I afford it?” isn’t black and white
- Why a home shouldn’t be your biggest asset
- How people can afford to buy a house and you could too
- The first mini steps I’m taking towards doing so
Book: Rich Dad Poor Dad https://amzn.to/2yiMoaX