Contraception is something that affects all of us, yet is still a taboo topic. But it’s something we shouldn’t be ashamed to talk about because it’s so closely linked to our health. In this episode, I share my story of using different contraceptives in my twenties, how quitting the pill changed my life and how I ended up using natural contraception with the app Natural Cycles.
In this episode you get to hear about:
- The side effects I had from the pill and how coming off it changed my life
- My perception of contraception, how we deal with it in society and the feminist aspect
- Biological facts about the menstrual cycle everyone should know
- How the app Natural Cycles makes natural contraception easier
- How I got to know my body on a whole new level
- What I would tell my twenty year old self about contraception