It’s Christmas, the time when we get to see our loved ones again, reconnect and hug it out. In this episode, I talk about just why having great relationships with your family and friends matters and share some tips and tricks which I believe have brought my relationships to another level. I also realise just how lucky I am to have these people in my life – giving me all the more reason to live by the principle that what truly matters in life are our relationships. Listen in to hear about:
- Why we need to prioritise seeing family and friends
- The value of seeing someone face to face and putting down your phone
- Tips and tricks on how you can truly connecting
- The struggles of changing friendships
- Why we are all shit at staying in touch and that’s okay anyway
Be sure to drop a comment, I would love to hear your thoughts.
My personal blog: www.thelivilife.com