Who doesn’t dream of buying real estate or their own home someday? For many of us twenty somethings and millennials, it still seems like an impossible dream. We chatted with the expert herself Larissa Kravitz aka. Investorella.
Larissa Kravitz invested in her first share at the age of 14. She studied Banking & Finances in Vienna as well as quantitative trading and financial engineering in Monaco and worked as a Stock Trader. At the age of 32 she sat on the board of Immofinanz a commercial real-estate giant in Europe. In recent years she has dedicated her life as Investorella to empowering women to become more financially independent through investment workshops and her recently released book ‘money honey’.
This episode has been split into two parts, in this first episode you can hear us talk about:
- Larissa’s background and how she became a stockbroker & real estate pro
- Gaining financial stability in times of crisis
- Why millennials shouldn’t be comparing themselves to their parents when it comes to homeownership
- Is a home an investment or not?
- Rent vs buying a property
- Finding good real estate deals
Follow the Quarter Life Living podcast:
Follow Larissa Kravitz aka. Investorella:
Investorella Website: https://www.investorella.com/